new version 4.3.2 didn't fix XML request error: Not Found (404)

I didn't have any problem with this kind of error until I just upgrade it from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2

The server didn't send back a proper XML response. Please contact your system administrator.

XML request error: Not Found (404)

Requested URL:

"http://www.mydomain.com/admin/includes/rte/editor/filemanager/browser/default/admin/includes/rte/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/connector.php?Command=GetFoldersAndfiles&Type=uploads&CurrentFolder=%2F&uuid=1232423441322"]http://www.mydomain.com/admin/includes/rte...d=1232423441322

Response text:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

<html><head>

<title>404 Not Found</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Not Found</h1>

<p>The requested URL

/admin/includes/rte/editor/filemanager/browser/default/admin/includes/rte/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/connector.php was not found on this server.</p>

<p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found

error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>

<hr>

<address>Apache.2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthought/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mydomain.com Port 80</address>

</body></html>

Where are you getting this error ?

Have you tried re-installaing back the backup that you took before doing the upgrade ?

Regards

Ian

I never have this error in previous version 4.3.1. Man, this is my bad day, I forgot the backup the database when I upgrade it into version 4.3.2

At admin control,

For Image:

(Optional and thumbnails will automatically be made IF the format chosen is compatible.)

when I want to open "Browser/Upload images", then this problem appear.

Now I can't used this option for upload imgages and no thumbnails. Need help. I have send the bug and hope they will fix this problem soon. Another wise I can't go back to my old database because I forgot to backup.

It may be file access permissions causing the problem - quick way (assuming linux OS) to determine would be to make folder and file access 777 temporarily. If all is then will then sort out permissions (not a good idea to leave at 777).

It may be file access permissions causing the problem - quick way (assuming linux OS) to determine would be to make folder and file access 777 temporarily. If all is then will then sort out permissions (not a good idea to leave at 777).

Hi

This isnt a file permission problem - a quick look at the file path that it is referencing shows that it isnt correct and parts are being duplicated. What is causing that is another matter - I cant believe that it is a CubeCart bug as I would think that others would be reporting it. If it isnt an actual bug then without looking into your system and the code in greater detail than is possible and doubt if there is much more that can be done.

Regards

Ian

Hi

This isnt a file permission problem - a quick look at the file path that it is referencing shows that it isnt correct and parts are being duplicated. What is causing that is another matter - I cant believe that it is a CubeCart bug as I would think that others would be reporting it. If it isnt an actual bug then without looking into your system and the code in greater detail than is possible and doubt if there is much more that can be done.

Regards

Ian

It was missed /, therefore this is current error. It is working now.

• 7 months later...

Can you explain exactly how you fixed?

Having same problem after moving store from one domain name to another and resetting licences etc

Find the solution:

I had moved the store from a sub-domain to it's own domain. Consequently, in the includes/global.ini.php file I had stripped out the old Root information from

$glob['rootRel'] = '/organic/';

to

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

but I should have left in one of the '/' s

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';