Some customers can't log in, but only some

Guest PLMaster

Guest PLMaster

I have an interesting problem. I can log in to our cart with three of my test accounts, but not another. Many customers can log in with their accounts. Two have contacted me saying they can't. So I go into admin and give them a new password and still neither of us can log in with it. Why, when everything is spelled right and CAPS isn't on, can most people log in but some can't? And how would I fix something like that?

I have an interesting problem. I can log in to our cart with three of my test accounts, but not another. Many customers can log in with their accounts. Two have contacted me saying they can't. So I go into admin and give them a new password and still neither of us can log in with it. Why, when everything is spelled right and CAPS isn't on, can most people log in but some can't? And how would I fix something like that?

I don't know the reason behind it, but I was having the same problems and tried the same as you. The only way I found that worked for me was to go in the frontend and use the Forgot Password link to reset it. Have you tried that?

• 2 weeks later...