Sale price cut in half

Guest soulmanmtl

Guest soulmanmtl

Hey guys

Ive been making sure that everytime I add a product, the product name doesnt go more then 2 lines because if it does then, when its on preorder only or there is a sale price, we could only see half of the price at the bottom because the thumb stopped before. But now, I have something on preorder only and its on sale too so it turns out that I could only have one line for a product name. Anybody knows where I can make the thumb a bit bigger at the bottom.

Thanks for your help in advance.

here a link if someone is not sure what I mean, the first mobile case which is white, you see just the top of the sale price.

http://www.compocell.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=67

TIA

Hey guys

Ive been making sure that everytime I add a product, the product name doesnt go more then 2 lines because if it does then, when its on preorder only or there is a sale price, we could only see half of the price at the bottom because the thumb stopped before. But now, I have something on preorder only and its on sale too so it turns out that I could only have one line for a product name. Anybody knows where I can make the thumb a bit bigger at the bottom.

http://www.compocell.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=67

TIA

This is down to the design of the skin that you are using - there isnt enough space to fit all of the possible information. You have two solutions, only ever make the product name long enough so that it fits on one line or make changes to the skin template so that you can fit in more space.

Ian

Guest soulmanmtl

I tried going in templates and stylesheets, been tryhing loads of things changing the height but never got a positive result :)