Shipping module with Google Checkout

Guest unknwn

Guest unknwn

Here is my situation.

1) Our store ships everything for free to all continental US states ( besides Hawaii and Alaska )

2) International shipments are $10.00. For 5 or more products ( weight based ) the price goes up.

I have PayPal and Google Checkout configured, but I cannot get Google Checkout to acknowledge my shipping charges. I am aware of extra options for Google Checkout that are build in the store, but they aren't very sophisticated and this doesn't work for our set-up. We cannot set-up 2 different shipping zones with two different prices based on weight.

Does anyone have an idea what to do with this issue ? Where can we get a mod that would work with Google Checkout ? I assume it would be as simple as having the customer put his zip/country - where price would be updated accordingly - before being able to click on GC button.

any ideas ?

thxs.

PS. PayPal is working prefectly.

Guest unknwn

hard to believe that no one has any mods for Google Checkout.. I guess this is UK based software.. so no wonder. Google Checkout for sellers doesn't work in UK, huh ?

Guest unknwn

this mod won't work well for us. It switches the databases for clients from CC to Google checkout.

anyone else any ideas ?

I simply need Google checkout to read shipping charges that are displayed during the checkout. Right now it only reads total for the merch.

Is that even doable ???