Need a little help

Guest Howman

Guest Howman

After install i get this warning how do i fix

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'cubecart'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CubeCart\classes\db\db.php on line 30

Access denied for user 'cubecart'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Guest Howman

Thank you for your help now i got that fixed new problam which i think i could fix but i could use a little help now it says "Zend Optimizer" is not installed now i know that my php has it in stalled cause i checked the phpinfo.php file says it is installed now i am thinking this is cause of the php.ini file cause my php was in stalled when i used web pi for iis 7

here is what my php.ini file looks like

cgi.force_redirect=0

fastcgi.impersonate=1

extension_dir="C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\ext"

[php_CURL]

extension=php_curl.dll

[php_GD2]

extension=php_gd2.dll

[php_GETTEXT]

extension=php_gettext.dll

[php_MBSTRING]

extension=php_mbstring.dll

[php_MSSQL]

extension=php_mssql.dll

[php_MYSQL]

extension=php_mysql.dll

[php_MYSQLI]

extension=php_mysqli.dll

[php_OPENSSL]

extension=php_openssl.dll

[php_XMLRPC]

extension=php_xmlrpc.dll

[php_EXIF]

extension=php_exif.dll

extension=php_sqlsrv.dll

extension=php_mcrypt.dll

; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.

post_max_size = 10M

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

upload_max_filesize = 20M

now what would i add to these to get zend to work now this is if i am on the right track if not can you point to the right driection

Not meaning to offend but is there a valid reason for running it on your own PC, apart from hosting cost there is no advantage. In fact you probably will have issue after issue with different things not working, for what it costs you may as well buy some Cubecart compatable hosting and you will find everything working straight after the install.

If you want to continue on your own PC this thread may help. http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=33063

Howman

In fact you probably will have issue after issue with different things not working, for what it costs you may as well buy some Cubecart compatable hosting and you will find everything working straight after the install.

That is exactly what I meant last night - the answer is not to run it on your own PC. It isnt worth the hassle

Regards

Ian

Guest Howman

Cost is a big thing when you have no money to spair every month i am out of work thinking of bankrupty i am on EI but finding it hard to buy anything and i do have time to deal with promblams and i would love to learn this stuff any how and running it on my own computer means i can do as i wish with out hearing we can't do that or it will cost extra for that ect. So this way the only wait time i have is posting questions and getting answers and since i have time i do not mind i have been working on www.howman.ca since december and i know its not much but i knew very little when i started. mysql, php, iis the list keeps getting bigger of suff i need to know so i take it thats why you say go with hosting but i do not mind need to do somthing with my time all i do it mess with computer and look for job thats my life And i would like to help others who have the same problames

Now i am just trying cubcart cause i find it easyer then zencart i could not figure it out just like joomla just could not wrap my brain around that one even Tutorial after Tutorial

so hosting a web site my self is just easyer and it not like IIS 7.5 is setup on a crapy computer it's on a farly good machine

Windows 7 64 bit

Dual core extream 3 gig

8 gig memory

nvidia 8800 ultra

and about 3 tb og hard drive space

I'm not saying a word regarding using pre-release Windows 7 licensing as a live webserver! LOL!

Anyway, it's the Ioncube Loaders you want, and you can download it from Ioncube, along with instructions on installing it.

Guest Howman

I do have windows vista to but just wanted to try win7 i got the rc verion and is good for like a year before it expires so if i get back to working i may buy it if not back to vista i like the windows 7 so far

Cost is a big thing when you have no money to spair every month i am out of work thinking of bankrupty i am on EI but finding it hard to buy anything and i do have time to deal with promblams and i would love to learn this stuff any how and running it on my own computer means i can do as i wish with out hearing we can't do that or it will cost extra for that ect. So this way the only wait time i have is posting questions and getting answers and since i have time i do not mind i have been working on www.howman.ca since december and i know its not much but i knew very little when i started. mysql, php, iis the list keeps getting bigger of suff i need to know so i take it thats why you say go with hosting but i do not mind need to do somthing with my time all i do it mess with computer and look for job thats my life And i would like to help others who have the same problames

Now i am just trying cubcart cause i find it easyer then zencart i could not figure it out just like joomla just could not wrap my brain around that one even Tutorial after Tutorial

so hosting a web site my self is just easyer and it not like IIS 7.5 is setup on a crapy computer it's on a farly good machine

Windows 7 64 bit

Dual core extream 3 gig

8 gig memory

nvidia 8800 ultra

and about 3 tb og hard drive space

Good for you for wanting to learn and using your spare time doing that - that's a huge machine for someone with no money though !?

Do we take it from your last post that you now have this working ?

regards

Ian

Guest Howman

No i have not got it woking yea my computer is a little over 2 years old i lost my job in dec an still have not found a nother yet i still get Zend Optimizer not installed found this in my php info

zend.ze1_compatibility_mode off off but i checked the php it is there i turned it on and it still did not work

Guest Howman

i tryed ioncube and i get this Site error: the file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CubeCart\index_enc_ion.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the site administrator.

Guest Howman

ok i got zend to work i was trying to install optamizer but i installed server and got it to work but now i can not singh in to the admin section