Product Image quality

Guest johnsimpson

Guest johnsimpson

Hi all,

My client has just noticed that when they upload an image to cubecard from manage images it is loosing some of the colour from the original. I have set the quality to 100 (rather than 80) but it is still the same, has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone suggest what the problem is? I presume it is to do with the image compression but my client isnt really happy about the images being uploaded. To be honest they do look quite faded from the originals,

can anyone suggest anything?

thanks

John

Guest johnsimpson

hi, thanks for this, we are using photoshop for the image resize... where can i turn image re-size off in cubecart?

thanks

John

Guest lolichka

hi, thanks for this, we are using photoshop for the image resize... where can i turn image re-size off in cubecart?

thanks

John

Hi John,

In Admin navigate to: "File Manager" > "Upload Images". At the very bottom of the window that pops up will be a checkbox titled "Don't resize image". You need to tick the checkbox so that it doesn't resize the image. :-)

Cheers,