thumbnails images just disappeared

Guest soulmanmtl

Guest soulmanmtl

hey all

been looking aroun d for a post on this but all the problems related to the thumbs seems to be when they used regenrate which is not my case. I've done nothing and when i mean nothing i mean not even been on my site since tuesday when all was fine . And when i logged in this morning, no thumbnails anymore. I mean, all the images are still on the server, if i go to view a product I see the picture there, they are all there but the list of products and the subcats all dosappeared. Anybody knows how to get them back. have like a 1000, dont wanna update them all one by one

Guest soulmanmtl

yes i did. could that be from the hosting company? a reboot of server or something? its www.compocell.com if you wanna check

cheers

Guest soulmanmtl

Im at a lost. Checked late last night and like you said Ausy, all was fine. But then, early this morning the site was loading forever and nothing happening. I wasnt even getting a message error or something...just loading and loading and loading. I could access the admin though but in the admin, if I wanted to view products, was the same, loding forever without anything happening. But then, 2 hours later, all fine. I contacted my host and they said that I probably have too many products (i just have like 250) and that Cubecart as a script problem to handle all those products in MYSQL database.

I think they are wrong but Im no expert. You think they might be right or they just dont know what they saying?

Id like to know before I tell them to **** *** and go with someone else, loll

Cheers again for that.