My Store - Feedback Appreciated!

Guest vennt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vennt

Great looking store... well done!

Thanks! I appreciate the comment! Much work went into the site I don't think one part of the front-end was left untouched. ;)

I love how you did the product option selection... do you care to share it with me? I would like to use something like that on our oakley sunglasses site.

Adam

Guest vennt

I love how you did the product option selection... do you care to share it with me? I would like to use something like that on our oakley sunglasses site.

Thanks! I'm not sure how easy it would be to do a write up since the mod is sort of specific to my store, i'd need to go back in and sort out all the changes I've made since the mod is tied to at least one other commercial mod, as well as several of my own custom mods.

Awesome site! Did you start with a template? i love the simplicity of it. Please do telll! where can I get a similar skin?

Thanks javarco! No I did not start with a template, it is all custom designed and coded.

Thanks! I'm not sure how easy it would be to do a write up since the mod is sort of specific to my store, i'd need to go back in and sort out all the changes I've made since the mod is tied to at least one other commercial mod, as well as several of my own custom mods.

Awesome site! Did you start with a template? i love the simplicity of it. Please do telll! where can I get a similar skin?

Thanks javarco! No I did not start with a template, it is all custom designed and coded.

If you ever decide to do a skin of this, I'd buy it. How much cost to code something like this?