Disable rightclick

Guest tandarts

Guest tandarts

Hi.

My site is almost ready but I need one important thing added to my site and that just not seem to work.

I want to disable the rightclick possibility. I also want to disable the imagetoolbar and disable text selection.

I run a clipart website with cliparts i made myself..

All my images are made with a protection raster but I do not want my visitors being able to "snagg" my images.

I got the scripts from Dynamic drive and tried to add them in my index.tpl and cart.tpl but for some strange reasson it is not working.

Does anyone else have clue which files I need to edit to disable all the things above.

(yes, I know that it is not fully safe to use it like this but this is the best kind of protection I can find at this moment..)

Are these scripts needed exactly where an event is to take place, or can they (as is typical) be placed in the HEAD section of the web page?

See the file /js/jslibrary.js and think about copy/pasting them in there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tandarts

Are these scripts needed exactly where an event is to take place, or can they (as is typical) be placed in the HEAD section of the web page?

See the file /js/jslibrary.js and think about copy/pasting them in there.

THank you..

I will try to see if I can it work that way !!

**EDIT **

Thank you so much... I finally have my entire shop protected..