I already have a designer but now I have to do something myself...

Guest kea808

Guest kea808

Okay, please be easy here I have no idea what to do at this point.

I already have this awesome web designer (that I found on here) and she created the whole structure for my site. I will be uploading the pictures myself but where do I go from here? I downloaded CC on my computer but after looking through the instructions, it seems like I'm going to cover up everything that she did with uploading the files on FTP.

Okay, please be easy here I have no idea what to do at this point.

I already have this awesome web designer (that I found on here) and she created the whole structure for my site. I will be uploading the pictures myself but where do I go from here? I downloaded CC on my computer but after looking through the instructions, it seems like I'm going to cover up everything that she did with uploading the files on FTP.

Ask her to do it?

She created the whole structure for your site? Your general site, or your eCommerce CubeCart site? If she created a custom skin for CC, then it should be easy to incorporate it into a standard install.

But if you are concerned that uploading files to your web space will overwrite her work, then I'm going to guess you don't have CC installed yet and what you have now is just a general web site.