Lytebox "pop up" in CC3 please review :)

Guest miboutique urban wear

Guest MasterSites

We keep finding new features to add, plus when a competing site come up with a new design / concept that is similar to ours I like to change it up, it's all about being unique!

Would love some feedback,

Thanks

Hi

Firstly why post with a request for a Lytebox pop up mod for CC3 - then post an entirely new message to show off your new lytebox mod?? - it would be best for everyone if you kept it all in one forum post.

Secondly I dont think your in the best place to discuss cubecart mods head over to the other forum http://www.cubecartforums.org/ where mods are posted on there - Please try to only post problems/solutions on this forum for the benefit of everyone else.

Thirdly - Stop being stindgy and purchase CC4 where Lytebox is standard and alot neater whilst being packed full of other goodies. ;)

Thanks

Rob

Guest miboutique urban wear

We keep finding new features to add, plus when a competing site come up with a new design / concept that is similar to ours I like to change it up, it's all about being unique!

Thanks

Hi

Firstly why post with a request for a Lytebox pop up mod for CC3 - then post an entirely new message to show off your new lytebox mod?? - it would be best for everyone if you kept it all in one forum post.

Secondly I dont think your in the best place to discuss cubecart mods head over to the other forum http://www.cubecartforums.org/ where mods are posted on there - Please try to only post problems/solutions on this forum for the benefit of everyone else.

Thirdly - Stop being stindgy and purchase CC4 where Lytebox is standard and alot neater whilst being packed full of other goodies. ;)

Thanks

Rob

Firstly, Quite simply becuase I am going to make a free mod for the mass of CC3 users and was asking before I made it, this thread you are reading was to get a review on my site.

Secondly, I was asking for a review of the whole site in this post? and I will visit that forum and post there from now on .

Thirdly, Why? I prefer cc3, I have heavily modded cc3 and Have invested a lot of time and effort into it I'm not being "cheap" simply holding off on a change until it's an necessity.

fourthly, I don't know why I'm justifying myself so I'm going to stop writing */*

Have a good day.

Guest MasterSites

Thanks

Hi

Thanks

Rob

Firstly, Quite simply becuase I am going to make a free mod for the mass of CC3 users and was asking before I made it, this thread you are reading was to get a review on my site.

Secondly, I was asking for a review of the whole site in this post? and I will visit that forum and post there from now on .

Thirdly, Why? I prefer cc3, I have heavily modded cc3 and Have invested a lot of time and effort into it I'm not being "cheap" simply holding off on a change until it's an necessity.

fourthly, I don't know why I'm justifying myself so I'm going to stop writing */*

Have a good day.

Haha - I like your reply - I wasnt trying to turn you away from the forums - all i was trying to do was tell you that I doubt you would get a response from anyone on here about a mod for CubeCart - and i doubt very much you will get reviews. Over at the other forum i sent you they have dedicated forum areas for all that so you will get a much bigger response.

Its best just to keep this forum for problems and solutions - especially when your posting up a modification of a companies project on the companies website!

Finally - the point i was making - You wouldnt of had to spend loads of time creating Lytebox mods and other mods you have done in CC3 if you would of simply purcahsed CC4 - its all as standard - Plus you get some wikid Database Re-building tools and stats - product editing etc - I recommend doing a CC4 Trial and see for yourself.

Thanks

Rob

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...