Loosing orders with internet explorer 8

Guest cwalter

Guest cwalter

I am having problems with internet explorer 8 its a NIGHTMARE.

I have 3 stores using cubecartv4.3.3. Two of these stores are modded and one clean install. I use the redirect to cart option when add to basket is clicked. In my test i add a product to the basket and proceed to register. Once i have filled in the registration details and click submit i am taken back to step one page of the the process. It also removes the product from cart.

It does however register me but an order does not come through..

I have tested all 3 sites and they all have the same problem. It doesnt happen every time i test it but it does happen every 3rd of 4th time. I make sure i clear all cookies and files from web browser before testing and yet i still get the problem.

This is a major problem for cubecart especially in internet exploere 8 and the Compatible view option button they have, it creates a mess of the whole checkout process with cubecart...

I submitted a bug report on this a while back but i can no longer find the bug report so im not sure what happened to it.

cwalter

Guest timburkart

I am having problems with internet explorer 8 its a NIGHTMARE.

I have 3 stores using cubecartv4.3.3. Two of these stores are modded and one clean install. I use the redirect to cart option when add to basket is clicked. In my test i add a product to the basket and proceed to register. Once i have filled in the registration details and click submit i am taken back to step one page of the the process. It also removes the product from cart.

It does however register me but an order does not come through..

I have tested all 3 sites and they all have the same problem. It doesnt happen every time i test it but it does happen every 3rd of 4th time. I make sure i clear all cookies and files from web browser before testing and yet i still get the problem.

This is a major problem for cubecart especially in internet exploere 8 and the Compatible view option button they have, it creates a mess of the whole checkout process with cubecart...

I submitted a bug report on this a while back but i can no longer find the bug report so im not sure what happened to it.

cwalter

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1543

Guest cwalter

Hi Ausy, do you have the compatible view option in ie8 activated? also i thought i had no problems until did 5 tests in a row and every 3rd or 4th test i found the problem. Each test was including the registration process...