MySQL Error Occured

defreeze

Hi Guys,

I'm really stuck I have this error whenever anyone tries to click through to view a product description in my shop.

All the categories and information pages are working just fine.

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'mid.value_id' in 'on clause'

QUERY = SELECT DISTINCT bot.assign_id, value_name FROM CubeCart_options_mid AS mid, CubeCart_options_bot AS bot INNER JOIN CubeCart_options_bot ON mid.value_id = bot.value_id AND bot.product = '654' ORDER BY assign_id AS

I've upgraded all my files as I was running CC 3.0.15. Its now upgraded to 3.0.19.

I'm forced to conclude the fix to this will require going into the database itself and editing however I have no idea what or where.

All the prices have lost the £ symbol as well. As this happened at the same time I think they are linked.

I preformed a database check and repair through cpanel.

Can someone help or know what I will need to do to fix this?

many Thanks

Patricia

Hi Guys,

I'm really stuck I have this error whenever anyone tries to click through to view a product description in my shop.

All the categories and information pages are working just fine.

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'mid.value_id' in 'on clause'

QUERY = SELECT DISTINCT bot.assign_id, value_name FROM CubeCart_options_mid AS mid, CubeCart_options_bot AS bot INNER JOIN CubeCart_options_bot ON mid.value_id = bot.value_id AND bot.product = '654' ORDER BY assign_id AS

I've upgraded all my files as I was running CC 3.0.15. Its now upgraded to 3.0.19.

I'm forced to conclude the fix to this will require going into the database itself and editing however I have no idea what or where.

All the prices have lost the £ symbol as well. As this happened at the same time I think they are linked.

I preformed a database check and repair through cpanel.

Can someone help or know what I will need to do to fix this?

many Thanks

Patricia

Until someone comes along with a definitive answer, from what I've learnt, the tables "options_bot" and "options_mid" are all to do with your product options.

Maybe try playing around with a product option, see if you can get to the bottom of it.

Thanks so much for your responses. Basically the shop has been working fine without a problem for the past year. Then last week this starts up when we haven't been making any changes to the site so I didn't think it had anything to do with modifications. However after your post bsmither I changed the viewProd.inc.php to a virgin 3.0.19 file and found the errror stopped. But now occurs when you try and click through to the cart.

So I have advanced image manager mod, Estelle's Product Images with Javascript Preview, Estelle's Stock Levels for Product Options and Quick Edit Product Options mods on this installation. So I should strip them out altogether?

I have also found out that my host changed to PHP 5.2.10 last week which is presumably the cause for the sudden hiccup.

Your thoughts and suggestions as always welcome!

Oh my goodness I've been such an idiot and looking at this from completely the wrong way round!

So after posting that replay I thought I had best check if there had been any updates to those mods in the last 2 years. And guess what...

Estelle's Stock Levels for Product Options had an update last year July 2008 which comprised:

"Fix MySQL errors arising on some web servers only 'Table doesn't exist', 'Unknown column assign_key'. "

Will et you know if that sorts it but I'm really hopeful!