Mp3 download site - feedback appreciated

Just released our first Shop using CubeCart and would welcome your feedback and any ideas for improvement.

... and if your interested - the owners (Free Spirit Records) are giving 50% discount on the 1st 100 downloads - so feel free to grab yourself a bargain

You can find the main site here: www.sonnyblack.co.uk

or go direct to the shop here :www.sonnyblack.co.uk/cubeCart

PS - I found the cubeCart interface with PayPal particularly poor, with little documentation/explaination etc.

1) I gave up trying to display on a black background (does anyone have a good example of this?)

2) I once got returned to /confirmed.php (I think) which showed a message saying (something like) 'Successful, now Login to get your download link'. But haven't been able to get this again (does anyone know how to get a better process when returning from PayPal?)

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Why put it in a 'cubeCart' directory? usually people put it in a 'store' or 'shop' directory.

I think you should seriously consider hiring a designer/developer to customise your store, or at least use a skin that fits in with your site better. Visit CubeCartForums.org for ideas on how you can make your store work better for you.