Urgent - New Catagories in shop Not Adding Shipping V4

Poodles

I have version 4.3.2 ... I added the original batch of Catagories and everything ok with shipping charges in checkout.

Since this time i have added 4 new catagories and they all show N/A in postage. I have cross referenced the Catagories in edit mode and all is correct. I have also disabled Per Catagory shipping and re enabled it to try and re initialise the settings globally and nothing makes any difference.

I have the Always show shipping mod and have disabled this also, again to try and re initialise. Nothing is making any difference and I can't understand why it's only the new catagories that are affected and the originals are fine.

Does this mean I have to down my whole site and start again to cure this prob ???????? :whistle:

Any help gratefully received :unsure:

I have version 4.3.2 ... I added the original batch of Catagories and everything ok with shipping charges in checkout.

Since this time i have added 4 new catagories and they all show N/A in postage. I have cross referenced the Catagories in edit mode and all is correct. I have also disabled Per Catagory shipping and re enabled it to try and re initialise the settings globally and nothing makes any difference.

I have the Always show shipping mod and have disabled this also, again to try and re initialise. Nothing is making any difference and I can't understand why it's only the new catagories that are affected and the originals are fine.

Does this mean I have to down my whole site and start again to cure this prob ???????? :unsure:

Any help gratefully received :unsure:

Ok ... Found the problem and will pass this on in case anyone else gets this prob :whistle:

It was due to the fact that the products didn't have tax options selected in those catagories ... if no tax options, no postage !!!! Please be aware !!!