Customers have login problems after upgrade to 4.3.3

Guest doopydug

Guest doopydug

Hi guys - I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this?

Since I got my web hosts to upgrade my cubecart version to 4.3.3 form 4.3.0, I have had many of my regulars report that they either can't login or can't put anything in their basket?

Is this a common problem or is there something that I need to know about?

Also, my product images dont expand in a klightbox like they used to - some users just reporting an error and some reporting nothing at all.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest RenateH

I have this problem too and have basically given up on cc4. I've been told that most people with the issue have errors in their configuration. I have submitted numerous bug reports and still have the issue. On my own computer runnning firefox/vista I can never log in or add to basket, though on my xp computer I can. and the other browser work too. I would contact support and ask for help. And hope you are one of the ones that actually can be helped.

Guest doopydug

What a nightmare - I think I would be incredibly disappointed if that was the case. It didn't happen before the upgrade so how can there be an error in configuration ?

Guest doopydug

Looks like it is sorted now - apparently there was a piece of custom code redirecting the .com mirror to .co.uk which was missing after the update.

thanks for all those who tried to help

Ian

• 2 months later...