Question on Multiple unique stores in 1 domain

Guest worldteach

Guest worldteach

I read the license agreement which says I'm permitted to "use the software on one IP address and server domain per software license key", I also understand that I can install multiple unique stores under 1 domain name. My question is: can each of these stores (under 1 domain) use their own unqiue mySQL database?

I read the license agreement which says I'm permitted to "use the software on one IP address and server domain per software license key", I also understand that I can install multiple unique stores under 1 domain name. My question is: can each of these stores (under 1 domain) use their own unqiue mySQL database?

You would be best directing this question to the sales team at CubeCart - they are the only ones who can give you a definitive answer

Definitive answer is:

ONE software license is to the ONE CubeCart instance related in generally. In other words every unique store requires OWN software license. However some exceptions included like development/test store DOES NOT require separate license.

Anyway it is best to contact our sales department for further clarifications and requests.