Image Upload Not Working

petecube

Hi yesterday I deleted an image from a store I am setting up version 4.3.3 so that I could replace them, all the images for the products in each category are in their own separate folders to make it easier to locate the images, unfortunately I had uploaded the same image to two different folders, so I removed the image from the product so I could then upload the correct image when I clicked delete the store displayed a warning that the image was still in use so I clicked on the warning and continued to delete the image but then when I tried to upload the correct image the process begins but then nothing happens.

I used the tools in the admin to rebuild the image database and category and product counts, then I used the clear cache tool then ftp'd to the cache folder and deleted the contents but the image upload tool still wont work the process starts and the text "new image uploading please wait" appears but nothing happens.

ILast night I thought it could be because the network was busy so I tried again this morning and it is just the same, any advice or help as to how I can resolve this issue would be much appreciated, thanks.

Pete

Hi I thought I had better post to say I have resolved the issue.

After posting a message earlier I had another fiddle around in the stores admin clear my browsers cache but I was still unable to upload images via the admin so I uploaded the images via FTP and then I added them to their respective products and then I created thumbnails with the rebuild thumbnails tool.

So I managed to replace the images and rectify my cock up.

Pete ;)