Not sure what this message means

Guest thomaslim

Guest thomaslim

I'm using 4.3.4, and when I go to admin->View Products and try to access 2nd page of the products, I got the following message:

Warning: main(admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Anyone here knows what the message means?

Guest thecanfool

I'm using 4.3.4, and when I go to admin->View Products and try to access 2nd page of the products, I got the following message:

Warning: main(admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/admin_enc_ion.php on line 620

Anyone here knows what the message means?

Getting similar error except its zend instead of ion.

Warning: main(admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/brewbidd/public_html/admin_enc_zend.php on line 620

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/products/index?_g=products/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/brewbidd/public_html/admin_enc_zend.php on line 620

You may have a missing file, if you dont have any mods re upload the admin folder and its contents.

I've already filed a bug report for this.. see: http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1590

I did work out a workaround.. Just hit "filter" when you go into the view products and then you're able to go through the product pages.

Checkout the bug report and if youve got anything to add please add to it.. It's still sitting there unassigned to anyone. Hopefully if more people acknowledge the bug it may even get assigned!

Paul

Guest thecanfool

You may have a missing file, if you dont have any mods re upload the admin folder and its contents.

I have tried that with no change. The work around (hitting filter) also works for me. Also noticed that google analytics was not showing any traffic at all. (about a 24 hour period) although it still showed as active in my analytics account. I removed my google analytics id from general settings and put the code at the bottom of global/index.tpl and it started showing data in my GA account again. I don't really see it being related but haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.

I have tried that with no change. The work around (hitting filter) also works for me. Also noticed that google analytics was not showing any traffic at all. (about a 24 hour period) although it still showed as active in my analytics account. I removed my google analytics id from general settings and put the code at the bottom of global/index.tpl and it started showing data in my GA account again. I don't really see it being related but haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.

This was one of the lot of problems the we have with 4.3.4.

Google Analytics was dosent work animore.

I have just upgraded to the latest 4.3.4 and get the same problem, filter works for me as well.

Tried uploading those files again and made sure it was in Binary, but no difference

I'm having the same problem too :homestar: Seems there's lots of hiccups in this new release :(

Actually it works fine and I have successfully upgraded two stores. There was a problem with some file corruption in the original release files so I would recommend re downloading the 4.3.4 package and overwrite the old files just in case. (take care if you have any mods and make backups first)

I'm having the same problem too :homestar: Seems there's lots of hiccups in this new release :(

Actually it works fine and I have successfully upgraded two stores. There was a problem with some file corruption in the original release files so I would recommend re downloading the 4.3.4 package and overwrite the old files just in case. (take care if you have any mods and make backups first)

I downloaded the release again; I reloaded the admin folder and the zen/ioncube files and nothing has changed. (also reuploaded the includes folder).

I originally upgraded my site (with downloaded files through the setup folder/ upgrade function) on the 24th Sept

Have a look at this bug fix here, apply it, clear your cache and see if it fixes it. http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1596

Yes, that fixes it!

But just curious, is it normal for one doing upgrades to look out for these sort of patches?

Anyway, cheers and thanks for the hint!

If you find issues it's always best to check the bug reports in case it is indeed a bug and a fix has been found already. It’s the nature of software to have some bugs. I had forgotten initially that I applied this fix earlier. :homestar: