Admin Contol Panel issues in SSL mode

I'm new to CubeCart, running v3.0.20. I have searched high and low on this forum, FAQs, and the unofficial CubeCart forum and can't seem to find anything on my problem.

I have successfully had my SSL cert loaded and it is working correctly. I'm on a dedicated IP address. I am just getting started. So, I haven't created my store as of yet. Here is the problem I am having (I am having the same problem in both FF and IE: In my ACP, when looking under General Settings, I am able to see my formatting icons (in the offline setting section) when I haven't enabled SSL mode. However when I enable SSL, I am not able to see them ("red-x" or, in the case of Firefox, the missing image placeholder). This occurs also, when I go to all my "Add" and "View options under Catalog under the Documents section. Is there anyone that has had this problem and, if so, how do you resolve it?

Firefox Non-SSL

admin_non_ssl_FF.jpg

IE Non-SSL

admin_non_ssl_IE.jpg

Firefox SSL

admin_ssl.jpg

IE SSL

admin_ssl_IE.jpg

My Root SECURE Public HTML Folder to store box is: /store/ and my Absolute SECURE URL to store link is: https://"my secure site link.com"/store

Any suggestions or solution would be appreciated. Thanks!