Problem with Home page!

Guest jrmgolem

Guest jrmgolem

My partners website keeps reverting to the shopping cart, even after clearing the cache and reloading the page....

the site is www.pole-amour.co.uk but if you put that in your address bar it will go directly to www.pole-amour.co.uk/index.php?_g=co&_a=step1

Why??

Jules

Guest jrmgolem

Just tried it in 3 different browsers and your url goes directly to the homepage as it should so are you sure its not isoated to the pc or pc's you are using?

Thanks very much for that, I am using IE8 and Chrome, I spoke to a support bod for my dating site and he said it was doing the same to him and he used Firefox, but I do not know which version..

As long as it is working in the majority of browsers I am happy as we sell a lot of stuff abroad....

Thank you again for your assistance, please comment either positively or negatively regading the site..

In my Firefox, the homepage is jumping to step1. However, if I disable javascript on the site, the page does not jump. Therefore look to the javascript in the global template 'global/index.tpl' or content template 'content/index.tpl' for the cause.

Guest jrmgolem

In my Firefox, the homepage is jumping to step1. However, if I disable javascript on the site, the page does not jump. Therefore look to the javascript in the global template 'global/index.tpl' or content template 'content/index.tpl' for the cause.

Thats interesting, I will look at that, the Statcounter script and the Google Adwords scripts are there, so there may be a cock up with those...

What I have found is that clearing the temp int files and data solves it for a while... mmmm

I have a couple of errors showing up, any comments please?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)

Timestamp: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:46:48 UTC

Line: 3

Char: 1

Code: 0

URI: http://pole-amour.co.uk/js/jslibrary.js

Line: 132

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: http://pole-amour.co.uk/js/lightbox.js

I think these are causing the problem