Authorize.net Setup

Guest Roger Huston

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

Are there instructions for setting up Authorize.net with Cubecart 4 (4.3.5)? I am trying to find them, but all I can find is older 3.0 stuff that does not apply to 4.0.

-Roger

Guest thesohogeek

Hello,

Are there instructions for setting up Authorize.net with Cubecart 4 (4.3.5)? I am trying to find them, but all I can find is older 3.0 stuff that does not apply to 4.0.

-Roger

Hi all

I got this running successfully in test mode tonight (after some real time chat online with Auth.net's helpdesk) - thanks guys!

@ https://secure.authorize.net ...

Set this up following the prompts etc. and obtain an API Login ID and Transaction Key. Ensure that TEST MODE is ON (big red banner on their web page confirms this).

@ CC4 admin - Payment Gateway - Authorize.net - configure...

Enter the API Login ID and Transaction Key from the above. Leave the password blank as indicated. Turn DEBUG on, and turn TEST off. Yes - it's very counter-intuitive but if you have TEST MODE at both ends of the transaction then it doesn't work and reports that your login / password are wrong or that you're not yet set up on their system. Confusing? Yes!!!

With DEBUG turned on you'll get a ton of text back from the processing, as well as an acknowledgement email direct to the email account you specified on their website. Both confirm you are still in test mode, but are working.

Good luck,

John

Soho Geeks Limited

IT & VoIP solutions for Creatives in and around London, UK

Guest Roger Huston

John,

Thank you VERY much for responding. I can't believe that we are the only two people on this forum that had this problem. Authorize.net is very popular here in the Colonies.

- Roger

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...