How do I modify my package slip.....?

Guest plumb111

Can some one pls advise how I can add or modify the wording on the Package/Invoice paper work.

Easy:

- Admin/sources/orders/print.inc.php has the code.

- Admin/styles/print.css is the stylesheet.

It is a pretty basic document - everything is there but the presentation is pretty rough.

For a starter, it is not a packing slip, it is an invoice - packing slips don't demean themselves by talking about money.

PG.

Guest plumb111

Thank you for your explaination. I have gone into the admin and cannot see the headings that you have said. Could you please advise again with clearer instructions. Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated.

Thank you for your explaination. I have gone into the admin and cannot see the headings that you have said. Could you please advise again with clearer instructions. Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated.

You cannot do it through Admin, you will have to manually change the actual files on the server. Make sure you are confident enough to do this and always back them up first. Is there something specific you want to do with the invoice?

Guest plumb111

Thanks for that.

Yes I want to add my VAT number, plus when I send products abroad I must show there VAT number on the invoice.

At the moment we have to type up a second invoice on our headed paper to cover both these issues, which is just more work & paper...

I understand this may be a little out of my depth, but any help would be great.