active link website to cube cart

Guest meisha

Guest Roger Huston

Hi,

I cannot work out how to click on the button on my website contents page which says online store go to my cube cart home page.

Can anyone help please.

active link between website and cube cartMeisha

It would help if you showed us your website so we may know what you are talking about. I have no idea what link you are talking about.

- Roger

Hi,

I cannot work out how to click on the button on my website contents page which says online store go to my cube cart home page.

Can anyone help please.

It would help if you showed us your website so we may know what you are talking about. I have no idea what link you are talking about.

- Roger

I am sorry. The website is judymedwaybridal.com.au The page link which says online shop I want to transfer directly to the cube cart shop.

Meisha

Guest Roger Huston

I am sorry, I still have no idea what you want. It would be very helpful if you fully describe your problem. No one can help you as you do not give enough information about what you are trying to do for anyone too help.

judymedwaybridal.com.au is not CubeCart so it is unlikely that anyone here can help you. It looks like you have a regular website and you want to hook-up a menu item to go to a store, somewhere, we don't have the store url so this is just a guess. Also, since this site is not CubeCart, what is it?

The quick answer is that what you need to do is alter the menu item on judymedwaybridal.com.au and have it point to your store. It is only pointing to another page.

- Roger

Hi,

Can anyone help please.

Hi - in the navigation on the left of your home page, there is a link to online store which goes to

http://www.judymedwaybridal.com.au/php/men...=showOnlinePage

Instead it should probably go to http://www.judymedwaybridal.com.au/store/ which is where you seem to have your cubecart.

Hope that helps.

Margaret