Shipping: n/a

Guest gtiserge

Guest gtiserge

I assume Shipping is one of the most important Modules, so do we have so many issues.

I've set up an Online Event Ticket shop,therefore all the purchase have to be delivered by Post (Royal Mail)

and for this option I wish to give my customers 2 options 1st Class or Next Day Recorded delivery.

I Enable the Royal Mail option in Shipping and I think I configured right (See pic)

shipping.jpg

But when an item is being checked out I get Shipping N/A (see pic)

shipping2.jpg

Anyone had this problem before and managed to fix it ?

I've search through the forum and can't find a solution

Its not set up correctly. The shipping rate should be set using a weight figure and a price, it should look like this. 0.100:1.14,0.250:1.45 and so on..

0.100 is 100g and the cost is £1.14, these are sample values and you can make your own price.

It certainly wont work until you have it set up correctly although the shipping side in CC4 isnt the best ! However, you will also get the N/A as a customer until you have either logged in or entered your delivery address - there is no way that the system knows how to work out the postage amount until that happens.

I assume Shipping is one of the most important Modules, so do we have so many issues.

I've set up an Online Event Ticket shop,therefore all the purchase have to be delivered by Post (Royal Mail)

and for this option I wish to give my customers 2 options 1st Class or Next Day Recorded delivery.

I Enable the Royal Mail option in Shipping and I think I configured right (See pic)

shipping.jpg

But when an item is being checked out I get Shipping N/A (see pic)

shipping2.jpg

Anyone had this problem before and managed to fix it ?

I've search through the forum and can't find a solution

• 1 month later...
Guest TesniConstance

I am shipping my items only domestically. I sell children's tshirts and they are not heavy to ship so how do I calculate taxes and shipping??I have a UPS account but I know USPS is cheaper and probably more attractive to customers. Plus I am in California, so do I add the 8.25% sales tax?

I am shipping my items only domestically. I sell children's tshirts and they are not heavy to ship so how do I calculate taxes and shipping??I have a UPS account but I know USPS is cheaper and probably more attractive to customers. Plus I am in California, so do I add the 8.25% sales tax?
Just sign-up to USPS and use USPS shipping module.

• 1 month later...
Guest MargitKulap

I have a few packages that i need delivered somewhere.They are already packed an have the addresses written on them.I don't drive or have a printer to print shipping labels so,what shipping company would pick up the package and let me pay cash for shipping?