Please help! Urgent! SQL error!

kinderyum

Please if anyone can help!!?? I'm desperate. I have sent a ticket to support but haven't heard back yet, and I have customers wanting to place orders.

I am having an intermittent error occur on my website, I can not log into admin or anything....I've copied and pasted it below...

Main page:

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php:1) in /home/shootbab/public_html/index_enc_ion.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php:1) in /home/shootbab/public_html/index_enc_ion.php on line 32

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php:1) in /home/shootbab/public_html/classes/session/cc_session.php on line 206

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/shootbab/public_html/classes/session/cc_session.php on line 207

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php:1) in /home/shootbab/public_html/classes/session/cc_session.php on line 222

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1062: Duplicate entry '1bda77333f61bd34cf542cb0c3bce6b7' for key 1

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_sessions (`sessId`,`timeStart`,`timeLast`,`customer_id`,`ip`,`browser`) VALUES ('1bda77333f61bd34cf542cb0c3bce6b7','1258371735','1258371735',0,'58.165.174.237','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)');

Admin page:

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shootbab/public_html/ini.inc.php:1) in /home/shootbab/public_html/admin/index.php on line 31

Not Found

The requested URL /admin/ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8

• 1 year later...

In the file /ini.inc.php, make absolutely sure that this line of code:

<?php

is at the very top of the file and that there are no leading spaces or blank lines.

Additionally, if you edited this file, and the code appears to be the very first thing in the file, make sure you edited the file with a programmer's editor that has the BOM setting to 'off'.