store invisible after server move

jerseyjoe

I have an interesting problem. I host a number of CC3 stores on my server. I just moved to a larger faster server to support my growing client base. All the web sites have been moved and all but one, a CC3, is operating properly. The DNS propagation is complete. I still have access to the old server as well.

Take a look at http://vikolya.com

Note that it resolves to a CC license and support order form. But I have normal access to vikolya.com/admin.

The suggestion has been floated that the cause might be that the original installation has a paid license. I am almost positive it was. Possible cause is that the license is server IP specific. Moving to a new server has broken that original relationship and now defaults to the license page.

Possible?

If so, how can I get a new license or reactivate the old one to the new server IP?

Hi, yes it's the licensing that is causing this. In your .com control panel there is an option to reset your license, this will resolve the problem. If it doesn't work, submit a sales ticket to Devellion and they will be able to help :)

Hi, yes it's the licensing that is causing this. In your .com control panel there is an option to reset your license, this will resolve the problem. If it doesn't work, submit a sales ticket to Devellion and they will be able to help :)

I did,

They did,

Everyone is happy.

Thanks Robsta!