HELP ME PLEASE!

Guest enchantedlife

Guest enchantedlife

Hi

I am new to all this shopping cart technical stuff

A friend of mine with web knowledge installed my cube cart and helped me set up my store. My store has only been up and running for two weeks but several days ago she left for the UK on holidays and we thought all was well.

I have been made aware of a few glitches though and I imagine they arent hard to fix but I dont know where to start and cant get a hold of her. Please can someone give me some guidance to fix my glitches.

OK

Glitch No 1

When customers have placed an order and then get directed to paypal they pay and all is well but then they get redirected to my site, my site is telling them that the order failed. Although all their orders and payments are going through perfectly. How do I change my site from saying this?

Glitch No2

I assumed that my stock levels would reduce as people ordered them, this hasnt been happening and it wasnt until people were ordering things I had run out of that I noticed that none of the stock levels had changed, so now Im having to manually do, which is very time consuming and I assume their is another easier way.

Can anyone advise me please, I would MUCH MUCH APPRECIATE It and love you forever!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...