Design help wanted

Guest twisted

Guest twisted

I need help.

I am SO busy, I cannot handle it all myself.

If you have a few hours to spare each day/week, are willing to learn, and would not mind the opportunity to earn some extra money, then I want to hear from you.

I need someone to learn the ropes of cubecart design. No experience necessary as I will give FULL training.

You must posses at least:

• A graphics program with the ability to slice images and save those images as html, and the knowledge to USE it!
  • An html editor, and the ability to use it. You do not need to know html...I will tell you all you need to know. A plain text editor is suitable in a pinch if you do not have a full html program
  • A php editor. Again, a plain text editor will work fine, but a dedicated php editor that uses color coding makes the job SO much easier.
  • A few spare hours each day/week
  • An ftp program, and the knowledge to use it. All designs must be tested before release, so it will be necessary for you to upload files to my server for testing.

Anyone interested, please pm or email me ([email protected]) for more details.

This is a serious offer, so please, only respond if you are serious in assisting.

Yes...you will be paid.