Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mrchambers

Power Kite Centre

Guest mrchambers

Hmm... no comments... I wonder if that's a good thing...

It's quite a nice design but it took 30 seconds to load the front page on my 12meg connection - that isn't good in my opinion.

The only other comment I have is to ask 'where the f*** is the airfield?' To me it should be one of the first things you tell your potential punters and I had to trawl and trawl until I finally found a pretty useless may - because you have it too highly magnified! and an addess.

Hope that helps

Tim

Guest mrchambers

It's quite a nice design but it took 30 seconds to load the front page on my 12meg connection - that isn't good in my opinion.

The only other comment I have is to ask 'where the f*** is the airfield?' To me it should be one of the first things you tell your potential punters and I had to trawl and trawl until I finally found a pretty useless may - because you have it too highly magnified! and an addess.

Hope that helps

Tim

Thanks for the feedback Tim - it seems that my server is having the day off as it is usually much faster to load... I had the same issue today and will be contacting my provider (who may be busy eating mince pies I suppose!).

I agree that the airfield page needs improving - I am waiting for better copy from my client - though I do not agree regarding the map; as it's a google map you can scroll and zoom to your hearts content so the magnification on load is irrelevant.**

Anyway, it's nice to have constructive criticism so I thank you for that :yeahhh:

Happy New Year!

Matt

** Edited to add: I didn't realise the map had been replaced with a static image so sorry for that - it's now been fixed ;)