How to implement a store wide sale (50% off)?

melemel

How do I take 50% off everything in my store for a limited period and show it as being in a sale? I tried marking everything as 50% in the View products > Update Prices by Category > section, and although it does take off 50%, it doesnt show up as being in a sale. I want everything to have the red sale price showing as well as the normal price. How do i do that?

How do I take 50% off everything in my store for a limited period and show it as being in a sale? I tried marking everything as 50% in the View products > Update Prices by Category > section, and although it does take off 50%, it doesnt show up as being in a sale. I want everything to have the red sale price showing as well as the normal price. How do i do that?

look in your General settings in the locale section....

Id put all your prices back where they were before via the

View products > Update Prices by Category >

FIRST then turn on sale percent off

and set the sale mode to "Percentage off all products"

and enter 50 for the percentage off

hope this helps...

• 2 weeks later...

look in your General settings in the locale section....

Id put all your prices back where they were before via the

View products > Update Prices by Category >

FIRST then turn on sale percent off

and set the sale mode to "Percentage off all products"

and enter 50 for the percentage off

hope this helps...

Thanks for your help. My sale is nearly over now but i will know what to do for next time!