Instalation "Parse Error" Problem

Guest tacomascubacenter

Guest tacomascubacenter

Howdy All,

Having uploaded CubeCart to my server I get the following error upon going to the web address:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/28/d289795307/htdocs/ini.inc.php on line 206

I have tried completely removing CubeCart from my server, resetting all server settings, downloading the newest release, and re-uploading the new files. I still get the same error. I then removed all files again, uploaded my website files, and checked the address. At that point the website comes up beautifully. Since that works I assume there are no problems at the hosting end. I then downloaded one of the older releases, and uploaded that, only to get the same error message again. I have reviewed the installation guide, and do not see any errors with my procedures, so now I am stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Guest tacomascubacenter

So I suppose the lack of replies means nobody knows anything about my problem.

Howdy All,

Having uploaded CubeCart to my server I get the following error upon going to the web address:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/28/d289795307/htdocs/ini.inc.php on line 206

I have tried completely removing CubeCart from my server, resetting all server settings, downloading the newest release, and re-uploading the new files. I still get the same error. I then removed all files again, uploaded my website files, and checked the address. At that point the website comes up beautifully. Since that works I assume there are no problems at the hosting end. I then downloaded one of the older releases, and uploaded that, only to get the same error message again. I have reviewed the installation guide, and do not see any errors with my procedures, so now I am stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas?