Different prices for different clients?

Guest Alonjar

Guest Alonjar

I'm shopping for cart software for my company's website, and I was wondering if someone could answer this for me...

My company creates a product, and distributes it to retail stores at varying prices... one shop may have negotiated a $8 per unit price, but another company may pay $10 per unit for the same item.

I need cart software which will allow me to create user accounts, and have pricing or items specific to that customer... so that my customers can place their wholesale orders online. Is this possible with cubecart?

I'm shopping for cart software for my company's website, and I was wondering if someone could answer this for me...

My company creates a product, and distributes it to retail stores at varying prices... one shop may have negotiated a $8 per unit price, but another company may pay $10 per unit for the same item.

I need cart software which will allow me to create user accounts, and have pricing or items specific to that customer... so that my customers can place their wholesale orders online. Is this possible with cubecart?

This functionality is available via 3rdparty mods. You can find these and other mods on www.cubecartforums.org

Thanks

/Alex