Problem moving store

Dodgebill

I'm trying to move my V4 store from subdirectory 'mysite.com/cart/' to the root 'mysite.com/' but I can't get it working. Here is the error message I'm getting. Everything is fine with the old location. I'm using Zend BTW. The globals file is all changed. Checked the php.ini file. Nothing shows the old sub.

Site error: the file /home/cuten2/public_html/index_enc_ion.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

[b]PHP.INI file contents[/b]

register_globals = off

session.use_only_cookies = 1

session.use_trans_sid = 0

[Zend]

zend_optimizer.optimization_level=14 

zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2.5.7

zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-2.5.7

zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so

zend_extension_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.so

I need to leave the old store up for now and slowly transition to the new store. They share the same DB.

Is this not allowed or is this easy and I'm just missing it? I know a lot about CC (been using since 2001) and php so it's not a 'newbie' thing.

Please help.....

Bill

There is no ion file. It does not exist on the working store either. It's using Zend Optimizer. I thought it was either/or.

Edit: It specifies ioncube in the globals.ini.php file but does so in the old directory as well. Nothing has changed between the two. All files are the same except the globals file.

I checked with my host and they have a new version and updated php.ini info that got this working.

Now I get a 500 error, Premature end of script headers: /home/username/public_html/index.php

Any idea where to look for this problem?

I cleared cookies, checked on another computer, cleared those cookies and still will not work.

I double checked the files, they are all correct. Is it the shared database messing it up?

Bill

• 4 months later...

Am now having this same problem when moving to a new host, and vps (was previously on shared). Did this ever get resolved or does anybody know of a fix? Nothing at all had been changed, though by now I've tried to change it several times to no avail.