Create an order in a customer's name/account

Fredzzz

Running CubeCart version 3.0.20

Dear members,

My wholesaler, who also uses the same version of CubeCart I do (with some add-ons and applications added) can create orders via my account without me having to place them. Let me explain;

When I am at his warehouse, and I see a prodcut that I quickly need in my inventory, I tell him to add it to the list and I will pay him the next day. He then creates an order which is added to my account on his webshop.

How can I do the same for my customers? I have several people that order and verify orders via e-mail, who, for some reason, do not process all of their orders via my webshop. I would therefore like to create an order via my admin pannel in their name and add it to their account. I can then also, I am guessing, print the packaging slip which goes with their order.

Hope I've explained my self as detailed as possible!

Take care.

Frederick van der Lugt / MoParts-Webshop.com

There are mods over at www.cubecartforums.org. I know of two that will be your solution and use one of them all the time.

Would you be willing to send me a link or the name of (one of) the two mods you are referring to?

Thank you!

Fred

There are mods over at www.cubecartforums.org. I know of two that will be your solution and use one of them all the time.

Would you be willing to send me a link or the name of (one of) the two mods you are referring to?

Thank you!

Fred

You need to post over there as mod discussions are not allowed here.