Warnings, un-defined indexes etc

Z2Dave

The above suddenly occured in my cc3 on a thumbdrive. I setup a virgin cc3 on hard drive and same errors even with no mods to cc3. Any help please.

WHEN IN SERVER IN

================

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

WHEN IN UPLOAD IMAGES

=====================

Notice: Undefined index: host in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\classes\db.inc.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\sslSwitch.inc.php on line 30

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\sslSwitch.inc.php on line 30

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\sslSwitch.inc.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\functions.inc.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\functions.inc.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\functions.inc.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\includes\functions.inc.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 30

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 30

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: host in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\rspb\classes\db.inc.php on line 48

Upload Image

You will need to tell us the exact URL you are using when you get this error message.

If you do this:

http://localhost/rspb/admin/misc/info.php

you might get this as I don't know if $GLOBALS are defined.

But if you log in to your admin section normally, and click the link to Server Info, what do you get?

What are your values for the three $glob variables that pertain to your installation?

Does your thumbdrive access the PHP language interpreter on your C: drive, or the interpreter on the thumbdrive?

Did you suddenly change anything else recently?

Do these error messages come from the virgin install on the hard drive or from the install on the thumbdrive?

You will need to tell us the exact URL you are using when you get this error message.

If you do this:

http://localhost/rspb/admin/misc/info.php

you might get this as I don't know if $GLOBALS are defined.

But if you log in to your admin section normally, and click the link to Server Info, what do you get?

What are your values for the three $glob variables that pertain to your installation?

Does your thumbdrive access the PHP language interpreter on your C: drive, or the interpreter on the thumbdrive?

Did you suddenly change anything else recently?

Do these error messages come from the virgin install on the hard drive or from the install on the thumbdrive?

I am using ...127.0.0.1/rspb/admin

Entering /rspb/admin/misc/info.php gives

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php:3) in c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 13

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php:3) in c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 13

These errors, together with some on upload images and postal orderform, occur on stick and also c drive.

'SERVER INFO' on both systems give

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php:3) in c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php on line 13

Separate PHP on each location. Removing stick and accessing c drive makes no difference.

Yes have added several mods lately.

I'm lost.

This part of the error message, "output started at c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php:3," tells me to look for a file that has blank lines above the line that contain the opening PHP script tag, like this:

-blank line-

<?php

Also, I would make sure that any file I edit for CC3 is with a plain text editor (Notepad) or a programmer's editor that is set to save as plain text. If your editor can do UTF-8 with or without a Byte Order Mark (BOM), turn all that off.

You didn't report what your store location variables were set to in /includes/global.inc.php.

If you are running Apache, have made any changes to any Apache config files or htaccess files?

This part of the error message, "output started at c:\easyphp1-8\www\rspb\admin\misc\info.php:3," tells me to look for a file that has blank lines above the line that contain the opening PHP script tag, like this:

-blank line-

<?php

Also, I would make sure that any file I edit for CC3 is with a plain text editor (Notepad) or a programmer's editor that is set to save as plain text. If your editor can do UTF-8 with or without a Byte Order Mark (BOM), turn all that off.

You didn't report what your store location variables were set to in /includes/global.inc.php.

If you are running Apache, have made any changes to any Apache config files or htaccess files?

Have searched for blanks but none.

Have removed all existing installations and sticks, and installed a fresh EasyPHP1-8 and CC3.016. on a new stick. No mods or data. Still get the same error on 'server info'.

Always use Notetab, never any probs before.

Sorry about global. I seem to have a problem with this screen or it's just me cos it was included. However 'ere tis again.

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'rspb';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'localhost';

$glob['dbpassword'] = '*****';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'rspb_user';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['rootDir'] = 'i:\\\\easyphp1-8\\\\www\\\\rspb';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/rspb/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://127.0.0.1/rspb';

?>

Should also say I mtd cookie cache before installing

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Let's look your PHP installation. Since further discussion of your situation will not involve CubeCart anymore, I'm taking this to Private Messages (PM).

I uploaded site to webspace and all problems have dissapeared and so bsmither was correct. It's a PHP problem.