OSKmedia

Guest OskMedia

for one buddy,i am not on my computer 24/7 , 2 IKOBO my friend takes 8 days to clear payments, don't aks me why either ask them, and 3rd download from here ftp.supplierfind.com and log in annoymouly

1- Berfore payment, your answers were almost imediates.

2- you advertise Ikobo in a lot of threads as being the fastest payment solution. It may take 8 days to get the money in your hands but you get IPNs. Or for the worst, let your client know about the delay. What if you have to ship a product, you would wait 8 days + shipping delay?

3- Your FTP server doesn't allow anonymous users, I tried everything, log as "anonymous", "guest", leaving it blank, I even tried to play with your way to spell it:

annoymouly

You better change your attitude if you want to do business and just accept the fact that a customer that bought a egood 10 days ago may ask for it.

in Ecommerce it is gettingvery hard to be trusted because of people like you with no clue about reponsability"buddy".

Mat

Guest OskMedia

you did not send a direct payment you sorta sent a E check stykle thing only with ikobo instead of paypal, i think anyone that does paypal knows what i mean, next what attitude man, you email me 23 hours later i told you, check the ftp AGAIN, and for the typo looking at your last post you don't have much room to talk, sorry if you are un happy but i just do what i am supposed to, -------Josh

Guest OskMedia

PM me your server info FTP etc. casue your last pm worries me, "i am not a programmer i think i can install the mod" just give me your info, --------OskMedia

I don't know what you're talking about when you reffer to attitude, if you mean "asking for a mod you paid for 11 days ago while the guy you bought it from is too busy arguing with everybody else on this forum", in that case, take a dictionary and look up at letter A "attitude".

I was very polite to you until I waited a week, without getting any constructif answers from you.

After a week of "Who? which mod? what's your email again? sorry man, give me your email? then yes, I get upset.

I will never give you my serveur infos after all the trouble I got from you.

You're not at all the king of person I would trust to get into my server.

Iceman is going to do it for me, so just email it to me as I asked in the first place.