Why is there no User Guide or Cubecart Manuel?

piccolina

How come there doesn't seem to be even the most basic user guide for cubecart? Or is there one and I'm just not looking in the right place?

I mean for someone like me, who find using the forum challenging, headings like "Enable Script/Bot Flood Control?" could certainly use at least the most basic explanation.

Geoff

The only documentation is at cubecartforums.org, which is written by the community. However it would still not answer your question I'm afraid.

Script/Bot Flood Control is the strange looking text that you need to enter when filling out a contact or registration form. It stops the automated spammers registering for accounts and spamming the system.

Guest degsey69

I have started googling some of the things for cubecart like this as there is other solutions on other forums that have the answer that you are looking for.

The only documentation is at cubecartforums.org, which is written by the community. However it would still not answer your question I'm afraid.

Script/Bot Flood Control is the strange looking text that you need to enter when filling out a contact or registration form. It stops the automated spammers registering for accounts and spamming the system.

again Rob thank you for your prompt reply...my aplogies for slow response

Geoff

I have started googling some of the things for cubecart like this as there is other solutions on other forums that have the answer that you are looking for.

thanks degsey for your reply..and yes I do search, and will continue to, for info on all topics I'm stuck on. Sorry for slow reponse

Geoff