CubeCart.com Server Speed

Al Brookbanks

Yes. I've found that. I didn't know if it was the cubecart server or my own connection though... If you have this problem also, then I am leaning towards a cubecart server problem.

Yes. I've found that. I didn't know if it was the cubecart server or my own connection though... If you have this problem also, then I am leaning towards a cubecart server problem.

Im with Booker on this one.

I have posted a few times the last few days, thinking it has been quite slow.

I guess this somes it up why!

Chris

Guest twisted

Ditto here...but I never really can tell. I have a SUCKA** connection...like right now, i'm connected at 9.6Kbps. (That's unsually slow...I normally conenct at 28.8...but most days it can vary between 14.4 and 26.6)

Waiting impatiently for DSL...unfortunately, being in the country, we don;t get it this far out (it's only 4 frikkin miles for crying out loud!)

:(

=======

Edit

=======

And to prove a point...it just posted this post fairly quickly....so like I said, I never really can tell.

:)

Edited by twisted

Guest twisted

Brooky...consider this....

Our members have made a total of 16,898 posts

Personally, I haven't seen ANY of those 17,000 posts that complain about how long it takes to post a reply.

I'm guessing that the occasional, slightly longer send time - we're talking what? 10 or 15 secs - is NOT a big deal to anyone.

:)