What do you think?

Guest totalurbanwear.com

Guest totalurbanwear.com

Hi all,

I have tried to make the products the stars of this site and keep it very simple an easy to navigate. Would love to know what weather i have got this right and what you think to my site. total urban wear there are products in category watches and brands animal. The rest of the categories and brands will be populated with products over the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Guest EmBee

It is indeed very clean and simple, the look of the shop sits well with the items you're selling

don't know how much of this is the template and how much is what you've done though.

you missed a bracket on the end of this sentence:

(For delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and the Scottish Islands please contact us.

I'm sure you would have found it soon enough though!

also there is no contact us type information or business address (yet?), is this a legal requirement these days?think it is

in brands when there are no products it doesn't say anything but in products when there aren't any it displays:There are no products in this category.

dont know if thats important, or something to do with subcategories, thought Id mention it, you may not have noticed.

I'm not a programmer, So I cant offer any feedback on that side of things.

It looks good, and should work out well for you

oh, and get a favicon! dont use the cubecart one having (presumably) paid for a license to get rid of the 'powered by cubecart' stuff!

Guest totalurbanwear.com

It is indeed very clean and simple, the look of the shop sits well with the items you're selling

don't know how much of this is the template and how much is what you've done though.

you missed a bracket on the end of this sentence:

(For delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and the Scottish Islands please contact us.

I'm sure you would have found it soon enough though!

also there is no contact us type information or business address (yet?), is this a legal requirement these days?think it is

in brands when there are no products it doesn't say anything but in products when there aren't any it displays:There are no products in this category.

dont know if thats important, or something to do with subcategories, thought Id mention it, you may not have noticed.

I'm not a programmer, So I cant offer any feedback on that side of things.

It looks good, and should work out well for you

oh, and get a favicon! dont use the cubecart one having (presumably) paid for a license to get rid of the 'powered by cubecart' stuff!

Thanks for your input I will indeed use a favicon, a will be adding a contact us form in the next couple of days.

Guest totalurbanwear.com

sounds like you're there then!

wish I could say the same for mine!

lol, sounds like bad news. I would be more than happy to take a look!

Guest EmBee

oh just a few little niggly things, I'll get there, but its my first one with cubecart, my first website was mrsite..this is kinda a big jump up from that!