Trouble getting Paypal payment verification into Cubecart?

Hi

I have PayPal Website Payments Standard setup on my site.

When a customer places an order and completes a payment through PayPal, there seems to be no indication in CubeCart that the payment was susccessful.

Also, even though the customer has paid, they are sent an email telling them that their payment is pending.

Within admin, the order is set to "Pending" even though the payment has cleared.

If I set the order to "Processing", then the customer gets the "Thanks for the payment" email.

It looks as thought there is a step missing here somewhere. Have I forgotten to set something in the admin?

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Many thanks

MisterM

• 1 month later...

I think this might be because you have you Paypal gateway setuped with email in your Paypal account that is not primary.

As far as I know the pending status moving to process only works if you have it setuped with the primary email.

See if that works better and anyone correct me if im wrong..

Guest johnnycocktail

I think this might be because you have you Paypal gateway setuped with email in your Paypal account that is not primary.

As far as I know the pending status moving to process only works if you have it setuped with the primary email.

See if that works better and anyone correct me if im wrong..

I have exactly the same problem, i have just moved to a new server.. been looking all day.. have tried everything.. i'm almost at the point of just giving up..

Primary email is the same.. any ideas anyone?

Thanks

PaulR