cube-cart licencing moving to different domain.

nivar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dtmswebmaster

In order to move your site, you will need to login to your Customer Dashboard, select your Software License Key and from the drop down menu select either unlock or transfer. Since you are only allowed one install per License, you won't be able to use your License on bbb.com until you've released it from aaa.com. Hope this helps you.

• 1 year later...
Guest BMF Sports

In order to move your site, you will need to login to your Customer Dashboard, select your Software License Key and from the drop down menu select either unlock or transfer. Since you are only allowed one install per License, you won't be able to use your License on bbb.com until you've released it from aaa.com. Hope this helps you.

I didn't see this thread or response before attempting to transfer my license from bmfsports.com to bmfsports.net. I've done a fresh install of CC5 at bmfsports.net and got a new trial key, but the core Software License Key and Copyright Removal Key still indicate "Transfer in progress…" after 24 hours. I've submitted a ticket to which I've received neither a confirmation nor response, so I don't know what to do at this point. Sure, I have 44 days left in the trial, but should not have to pay for any new licenses.

Please advise.

I didn't see this thread or response before attempting to transfer my license from bmfsports.com to bmfsports.net. I've done a fresh install of CC5 at bmfsports.net and got a new trial key, but the core Software License Key and Copyright Removal Key still indicate "Transfer in progress…" after 24 hours. I've submitted a ticket to which I've received neither a confirmation nor response, so I don't know what to do at this point. Sure, I have 44 days left in the trial, but should not have to pay for any new licenses.

Please advise.

Wait for helpdesk to approve the move. If they have a backlog of support queries, this may take a bit longer.

I've requested a licence move once or twice in the past, and it took a while, but a different move was approved in a few hours.

I'm not sure where you're based, but its now Saturday 2am here in the UK. There are support staff in other areas of the world, but there could be a delay.

I would not expect you to purchase a new licence anyway.

Guest BMF Sports

Wait for helpdesk to approve the move. If they have a backlog of support queries, this may take a bit longer.

I've requested a licence move once or twice in the past, and it took a while, but a different move was approved in a few hours.

I'm not sure where you're based, but its now Saturday 2am here in the UK. There are support staff in other areas of the world, but there could be a delay.

I would not expect you to purchase a new licence anyway.

I'm in the US and couldn't afford to be without my store for long, so I just used a different cart at the new domain. I'll still need to use the CubeCart that I paid for, but for another venture at a later time. If I hear from their support about the transfer, I'll just ask them to cancel it for now.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated!

I'm in the US and couldn't afford to be without my store for long, so I just used a different cart at the new domain. I'll still need to use the CubeCart that I paid for, but for another venture at a later time. If I hear from their support about the transfer, I'll just ask them to cancel it for now.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated!

I'm sorry I can't help more (forum moderators are only volunteers, not official support staff). Good luck with the store(s)!

Jason