Copy Cubecart 4 database to another store

Hello, Is it possible to copy a cubecart database (with mysql) to another store including the catagories and product options?

the store i am copying from is version 4.3.0 so i assume the store i copy to would have to be the same version?

any advice would be appreciated

Yes, this can be done. I plan to get back to you with recommendations regarding who you could have do this for you, if you don't want to do it yourself.

So, I find that we can't make specific recommendations on this forum regarding vendors. You can find a good vendor among those that visit this site.

Yes, this can be done. I plan to get back to you with recommendations regarding who you could have do this for you, if you don't want to do it yourself.

So, I find that we can't make specific recommendations on this forum regarding vendors. You can find a good vendor among those that visit this site.

All third-party vendors can be found at cubecartforums.org. This forum is for core product community support only. Thanks :)