Changing homepage settings!

Guest latics

Guest latics

Hi,

I have paid a cubecart webdesigner to help me design my new business, but he has taken my money and disappeared.

Can anyone advise me on how to ammend my home page?

Jay

Hi,

I have paid a cubecart webdesigner to help me design my new business, but he has taken my money and disappeared.

Jay

There is a web site where CC third-party suppliers are peer reviewed and vetted. The anti-advertising policy here rightly do not allow me to post that site in these forums. But if you will send me a Private Message (look for the link around here some where) I am permitted to tell you there.

Good luck.

Joe, it's fine to post links to cubecartforums.org (check the amendment to the rules dated 29/May/07))

Hi,

Jay

As Joe said, the place to looks for reliable CubeCart developers is cubecartforums.org.

In answer to your question, your homepage can be edited through your homepage link in the admin menu.

Guest latics

Thank you for your advise, but what about the general template, around the homepage. There is pictures embedded on the top which i want to change.

If you can have a look at my site I can show you exactly what i mean.

Thanks again

• 2 months later...
Guest BEEcycle

PM me what it is you need, do you mean the logo? It is already documented elsewhere on here, if you mean the colours etc, then I will direct you how to change them