Skin Designer Needed

Guest ncsugirl23

Guest ncsugirl23

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a custom skin designer to help me with the design for my CubeCart v3. I've tried CubeCartForums.org and have ended up with nothing but flakes :rolleyes: . Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I'm looking to get this done very quickly so someone with a sense of urgency would help. Please PM me.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a custom skin designer to help me with the design for my CubeCart v3. I've tried CubeCartForums.org and have ended up with nothing but flakes :rolleyes: . Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I'm looking to get this done very quickly so someone with a sense of urgency would help. Please PM me.

Thanks

Flakes of what? The place to find a third-party designer IS CubeCartForums.org, not in this forum (which is why CCF.org exists).

Guest ncsugirl23

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a custom skin designer to help me with the design for my CubeCart v3. I've tried CubeCartForums.org and have ended up with nothing but flakes :) . Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I'm looking to get this done very quickly so someone with a sense of urgency would help. Please PM me.

Thanks

Flakes of what? The place to find a third-party designer IS CubeCartForums.org, not in this forum (which is why CCF.org exists).

Flakes as in that they've given quotes that suddenly double the next day and agree to begin working on my website today but I haven't heard from them at all. And these are different people.

Actually I've just started looking at local colleges for programmers. I just wanted to check here to see if any other CC users might have had a recommendation.

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a custom skin designer to help me with the design for my CubeCart v3. I've tried CubeCartForums.org and have ended up with nothing but flakes :) . Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful. I'm looking to get this done very quickly so someone with a sense of urgency would help. Please PM me.

Thanks

Flakes as in that they've given quotes that suddenly double the next day and agree to begin working on my website today but I haven't heard from them at all. And these are different people.

Actually I've just started looking at local colleges for programmers. I just wanted to check here to see if any other CC users might have had a recommendation.

Aside from being in the wrong forum, a fact that could have been recognized by reading the pinned introductory postings of pre-posting advice, such broad criticism and name calling is not a good way to introduce yourself.

What you may not be aware of is that many of the "flakes" are frequenters of both forums. Also, most of those with whom you have contact at the support level know and respect each other. Once in while, we have found a bad actor among us and quickly administered frontier justice to their membership. But when everyone you encounter in a group like that is a "flake," there's a good chance something else is going on. A mirror might come in handy right now.

I sincerely wish you well in your search.

Hello,

Thanks

I don't recall doubling my quote recently! :)

Guest ncsugirl23

Thanks Robsta I finally found someone! Jersey Joe there was no name calling just a fact that folks had flaked out on me a few times...it happens. There was also really no need for such a response. I came here seeking a solution to problem that I was having and was only looking for problem solvers...not problem starters. Have a nice day :-).

Thanks Robsta I finally found someone! Jersey Joe there was no name calling just a fact that folks had flaked out on me a few times...it happens. There was also really no need for such a response. I came here seeking a solution to problem that I was having and was only looking for problem solvers...not problem starters. Have a nice day :-).
You did say the designers of CCF were 'nothing but flakes' which is a bit of an insult to those at CCF. I was just indicating that you could only have contacted a select few designers, I also don't believe you have given the facts of the case to conclude that they were flakes or a reason why their quote had increased. If more than one quote increased, your requirements must have also increased.

You were a little unfair in your comments, and that comment was unnecessary. CubeCartForums.org was set up to manage the third-party aspect of CubeCart, which is why posting about it here is not appropriate. If you had a complaint to make, you should make it over there.

I've never quoted so no *flake here* LOL
LOL, there are no flakes at CCF.org.

ummm yeah that is exactly what i meant to say... jeessss whats going on these days, i'm not doing myself any favours when i post! LOL