Deleted product still shows under certain category!

Guest ub748

Guest ub748

Hello,

I'm extremely new to this software so I hope I can explain this properly. Basically I have a product that was created and then eventually deleted. However it seems the product still shows up under a certain category. When you select the deleted product under this category you get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error. If you do a search through admin for the specific product name in "View Products" it cannot find it. If however you do a search with "Quick Edit Options" you will find the product name listed. I have already tried to "Rebuild category product count" in admin and have also tried to create a new product with the same name in hopes of deleting it and removing everything but nothing has worked. I'm basically out of ideas and was hoping somebody may have some input on this problem. It seems to be a database issue but I don't know what else to do. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Go into your phpMyAdmin admin in your CPanel (your hosting account, not cubecart), select the Cubecart database from the menu in the top left, and look through the product listing to find that one. You can manually delete through phpMyAdmin, but be sure to back up your database, through Cubecart or there, first!