Strange Error Message for Title in Browser

Guest mlsto

Guest mlsto

Hello,

I am adding a link the product pages to a member login and register page as I am making cubecart a catalog and converting to a member site only. But when I add a link in the product pages like Join Now and Login to Download I get an error string on the title of the browser.

<title>Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in ..../public_html/1ebookmall.com/admin/sources/products/index.inc.php on line 949 - Business - Home Staging Business - Exclusive Downloadable Ebooks, Download Ebooks</title>

If I remove the Join or Login links it is fine.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Guest mlsto

Hi Tham,

Thanks for the help, tried both fixes but none worked, still have the title error.

htmlentities($results[0]['prod_metatitle'],"ENT_QUOTES","UTF-8")

should be

htmlentities($results[0]['prod_metatitle'],ENT_QUOTES,"UTF-8")

htmlentities($results[0]['prod_metatitle'],ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8')

Even tried no quotes.

Really need to get this fixed.

Thanks.

Guest Mina01

Yup, it's a bug! I had the same problem...

Hello,

I am adding a link the product pages to a member login and register page as I am making cubecart a catalog and converting to a member site only. But when I add a link in the product pages like Join Now and Login to Download I get an error string on the title of the browser.

<title>Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in ..../public_html/1ebookmall.com/admin/sources/products/index.inc.php on line 949 - Business - Home Staging Business - Exclusive Downloadable Ebooks, Download Ebooks</title>

If I remove the Join or Login links it is fine.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Guest mlsto

I notice that for some it works but others no. I have had to buy support to see if cubecart has a fix, will report. I do not want to delete 100 products and do it again which seems to be the way.

I found for me the following works. Apply the bug fix as described and then edit each product that is still affected, scroll down to "Specific Product Meta Data" and you will see that the error message shows in the browser title box, remove this, hit edit product and all should be well.

Guest mlsto

Wow, you are so correct, don't know why I did not scroll down to see it. Thanks so much Ausy works perfectly.

Guest I did not need the CC support but can use later on.

Thanks all, I appreciate everything.

Guest mlsto

To All with the same error, I received the same reply from cc support as Ausy said.

Apply the bug fix as described and then edit each product that is still affected, scroll down to "Specific Product Meta Data" and you will see that the error message shows in the browser title box, remove this, hit edit product and all should be well.