Buy buton

HI

Afte doing a update to 4.4.1 i had know end of problems with my web site. The main onw is when you press buy button

nothing is going on at all.

All i get is error on page.

One problem i had yesterday the shop kept turning itself offline.

This has been one of the worse update i ha problems iwth my eb site after a update.

Any Idea's?

Guest thecanfool

After updating to 4.4.0 the buy button did not work when using i.e.7. Click on it and it would not add the item to the cart. also ie7 reported error on page. This was on all three of my sites that are hosted with 2 different hosts. I installed i.e.8 to see if it worked and it did not have a problem. Also worked ok with firefox and chrome. I no longer have ie7 installed so i don't know if 4.4.1 works with ie7. Sorry i don't have an answer but maybe this info will help with diagnosis.

john

After updating to 4.4.0 the buy button did not work when using i.e.7. Click on it and it would not add the item to the cart. also ie7 reported error on page. This was on all three of my sites that are hosted with 2 different hosts. I installed i.e.8 to see if it worked and it did not have a problem. Also worked ok with firefox and chrome. I no longer have ie7 installed so i don't know if 4.4.1 works with ie7. Sorry i don't have an answer but maybe this info will help with diagnosis.

john

I use I.E.8 and loads of poeple to try it too and was getting same problem i was.

The only JS error I can see is an error that occurs when the skin has not been upgraded with CubeCart, or the skin is newer than the version of CubeCart used. It's complaining about 'fileLoadingImage' being undefined.

Did you try buying with an unedited shipped skin selected?