Use of cubecart trademark in domain names

Can I use the "CubeCart" trademark in one of my domain names or URLs?

e.g. http://www.cubecarthosting.com

No. This is not allowed. CubeCart is a registered trademark of Devellion Limited and it is not allowed for this name to be used in domain names without written permission from us. This is a standard policy held by almost all serious internet brands. The only third party website that has our written consent to use CubeCart in the domain is "cubecartforums.org". At this time we are not granting permission to any other site and we have no plans to in the future. I am afraid that no exceptions will be made.

More information concerning our trademark can be found in our website terms and conditions.

Please note that a number of cubecart domains have already been taken down or "rebranded". We thank you kindly for your understanding and cooperation. A number of websites are still up and running that violate this. We will be contacting them individually to ask for suitable changes to be made with 14 working days notice to do so.

Can I keep the domain name and make a permanent redirect it to a new one so I don't lose traffic?

Yes. We have no problem with that at all.

Sincerely,

Alistair Brookbanks (CubeCart Founder/Owner)