VAT exemption alert functionality help

Guest Rhys Little

Guest Rhys Little

Hi, I haven't used cube cart before but wondered if this functionality is available:

The site needs to sell items that are and are not vat exempt, depending on if the visitor is disabled. If the user clicks "I am exempt from VAT" they will need to supply a document confirming they are disabled for each line item that is exempt for VAT (this may not be every item in the basket)

What I want it to do is:

If the user clicks "I am exempt" an electronic declaration is produced, with the details of the line items that are exempt from VAT. The user confirm this and then the order is processed.

Could someone give me some help?

Thanks

Rhys

This is not part of the core functionality of either cart. You will need to ask a developer to create the modification for you.

I would suggest asking at cubecartforums.org (link in my footer)

Jason

Guest Rhys Little

This is not part of the core functionality of either cart. You will need to ask a developer to create the modification for you.

I would suggest asking at cubecartforums.org (link in my footer)

Jason

Thanks Jason, would you be able to give me a guide price for development of this sort?

Rhys

Sorry - I am not a commercial member (of cubecartforums) and so cannot help. I would suggest proving details of what is required (in the correct forum) and inviting quotes by PM.

Only commercial members should contact you, and you will be able to view their feedback on past projects.

This may be 2-3hours work (total), but obviously rates vary.

Jason

Guest Rhys Little

Sorry - I am not a commercial member (of cubecartforums) and so cannot help. I would suggest proving details of what is required (in the correct forum) and inviting quotes by PM.

Only commercial members should contact you, and you will be able to view their feedback on past projects.

This may be 2-3hours work (total), but obviously rates vary.

Jason

Thanks Jason - much appreciated,

Rhys